Euroline Customer and Supplier Privacy Notice
Who are we?
Euroline Sales & Marketing (a firm) who’s trading name is Euroline, are premium domestic appliance importers. We are a ‘controller’ under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other UK and EU legislation.
What information will we collect from you?
We will only collect information from you that is necessary for the purposes of fulfilling the contract between us ie processing a customer order to supply products. We may collect the following information which is defined as ‘personal data’:
- Personal details such as name, address, email address etc
- Financial details such as bank details, credit card information etc
We may also collect the following information:
- Company details such as name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, rate cards etc
- Company employees name, work addresses, emails and telephone numbers
How will we use your information?
We will mainly use your information for the supply of products and other services and this is necessary for the performance of the contract between us. We may also use it for:
- Administering any Accounts
- Processing financial details to obtain payment/make payments
- Marketing & market research
- Credit checks and liasing with credit insurers
- Prevention and detection of fraud
On what basis will we process your data?
We will process your data on the basis of performance of contract ie supplying goods and services, legal compliance ie complying with legislation, applicable laws and best practice. Consent and legitimate interests ie providing a high level of service.
Who will we share your information with?
Your information will be shared internally within Euroline for the purposes of fulfilling our contract with you. From time to time we will need to share your information with other people and organisations. We will only do so where we have a legitimate legal basis for doing so. Examples of this are as follows:
- Third Party Service Providers such as our logistics companies and service engineers
- Our manufacturing trading partners
We will not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
How long will we keep your information for?
We will keep your information for as long as necessary in the performance of our contractual obligations. Thereafter, we will keep your information for a minimum period of 7 years in accordance with HMRC compliance, where applicable. Futhermore, we may also keep any information necessary relating to product codes and part numbers to enable us to honour our warranty commitments etc.
What rights do you have?
You have a series of rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, which includes the ‘Right of Access’. You have the right to see the information we hold about you. You can:
- Access and obtain a copy of your data on request
- Require the Firm to change incorrect or incomplete data
- Require the Firm to delete or stop processing your data
- Object to the processing of your data where the Firm is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal framework for processing
- Ask the Firm to stop processing data for a period if the data is inaccurate
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact email@example.com
If you are unhappy with how we are using your information or how we have responded to your request to exercise your rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioners’s Office via their website at www.ioc.org.concerns or write to them at Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, CheshireSK9 5AF.
Updated 25 May 2018